Ideas are essential. MForesight seeks to bring the leading thinking about the future of manufacturing to people of different backgrounds, ages, and areas of interest. That’s why we’re not only producing detailed reports but also short blog posts and social media interactions.
Manufacturing Ideas to Watch
A periodic publication of ideas from the manufacturing community. The goal of “Manufacturing Ideas to Watch” is to highlight research and new innovations that could have an impact on manufacturing processes or new products.
Our Tech Forecast series explores the likelihood that further investment in a particular technology opportunity or challenge will enhance U.S. manufacturing competitiveness. For the most promising topics, MForesight engages experts and thought leaders to develop and disseminate recommendations for action in our deep dive reports. To contribute to the conversation on a current Tech Forecast topic, email us at info@MForesight.org. Suggest new topics through our Gamechangers form.
MForesight produces technical reports and rapid response reports.
MForesight on Medium
Visit our blog on Medium for quick takes on our latest ideas and research.
Newsletter: MForesight Insights
- July 31, 2018: GUEST POST: American Firms are Offshoring Innovation. Here’s How to Reverse the Trend by Executive Committee members Mike Russo, Pramod Khargonekar, and Glenn Daehn (Alliance for American Manufacturing Blog)
- January 22, 2018: America is outsourcing innovation, and we need to bring it back by Sridhar Kota, Executive Director & Justin Talbot-Zorn, Senior Advisor for Policy and Communications (The Hill)
- October 20, 2017: A plan for defending US manufacturers from cyberattacks by Sridhar Kota, Executive Director (The Hill)
- June 20, 2017: GUEST OPINION: Why America Needs a Manufacturing Strategy by Mike Russo, MForesight Leadership Council member (AAM blog)
- October 6, 2016: Rebuilding American Manufacturing: Memos to the Next President by Sridhar Kota, Executive Director (Following the 2016 MForesight National Summit, written statements from those who presented during the “Memos to the Next President” session were published as an op-ed in the Huffington Post)
The Manufacturing Community
Discover and read our handpicked manufacturing-related articles.