- AUTM Partnering Forum on Shaping & Joining Tech
- 2017 Summit Review & Photos
- July Manufacturing Ideas to Watch
- The Smart Supply Chain
- Tech Forecast: Aerogels
- Op-ed: 'Why America Needs a Manufacturing Strategy'
- Spring/Summer 2017 Newsletter
The Partnering Forum on Advanced Manufacturing: Shaping & Joining Technologies is a unique opportunity bringing together industry and academic technology managers to network, partner, discover, and license technologies, as well as to find further opportunities for collaboration and sponsored research in the area of shaping and joining. MForesight is hosting the forum in collaboration with the Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM).
Members of the manufacturing community gathered at the MForesight National Summit on Tuesday, July 25. Learn more about it by clicking on the links below.
Also, read other perspectives of the Summit:
- Pramod Khargonekar, Executive Committee Member: Manufacturing – Global Value Chain Perspective
- AAM: At MForesight Summit, Visions of the Factories of the Future.
The July issue of Manufacturing Ideas to Watch is now posted!
Read about our newest report!
Also, read AAM’s summary of the report launch event: Why Strengthening the U.S. Supply Chain is Critical to Strengthening U.S. Manufacturing.
Read our debut Tech Forecast publication: Manufacturing Advanced Aerogels
Leadership Council member Mike Russo recently published a blog post: “GUEST OPINION: Why America Needs a Manufacturing Strategy”.
Read our Spring/Summer 2017 newsletter, “MForesight Insights.”